Good evening Panda families!!! I'm excited to share some highlights this week:
1. In Math we challenge ourselves!! This year we have so many self challenge tasks in math learning. Like we do fluency practice differently and students' goal is to do as many as they can in 1 or 2 minutes!! Look at them so focused!
2. We started our first school assembly this week and the golden turtle we are looking for is caring. We watched several short videos of how to be a caring person and also shared what you can do to care about your friends, teachers, and families.
3. With my second grade group, we reviewed character books from last year, and played matching game on Quizlet. So much fun!
Reminders for next week:
1. No school on Monday (Sep. 3rd) - Labor Day;
2. I sent several flyers home this Friday. There is one Yoga permission slip needs to sign and return;
3. Math learning plan for next week: Mid-module assessment (Tuesday), Lesson 11-13 (Wednesday-Friday). If the student is out of school for any reason, please follow the schedule and finished Problem Set and Homework at home so that when student comes back, he/she can catch up.
A great resource for you if you need help with any math lesson!!
Let me know if you have any questions! Enjoy the long weekend!