Good evening Tiger Families! This week we learned so much more!
1. Math: we learned Grade 4 Module 1 lesson 4-6. And during the weekend, please review and fix homework from Lesson 1-6. I can see most of the students are doing better in your homework!
2. Social Studies: we learned more about Map skills such as Cardinal Direction, Intermediate Direction, Scale and Map Key. We started to make a Treasure Map!
3. We started our our first school assembly this week and the golden turtle we are looking for is caring. We shared thoughts about the definition of caring, and this week in Tiger Class the "Shout Out" student is Katie! Congratulations!!!热烈祝贺！
1. No school on Monday (9/2/2019) Labor Day;
2. Open House on Wednesday (9/4/2019) 4:30-6:00 pm;
3. I sent an email about Math videos and homework solution which can help kids at home: https://embarc.online/course/view.php?id=26
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!