Good morning Tiger Families! Recently we have some kids getting sick, please have more rest and drink enough water during the weekend.
1. Math: We learned Module 4 lesson 9-13 and did Module 4 topic C quiz. Please finish lesson 13 homework.
2. Mandarin: We finished reading Unit 5 Chapter 1 textbook. Please read Mandarin books at home and do our Mandarin packet. Kids who finished their Mandarin packet can choose their prize from our "Treasure Box"! I hope next week we will have more kids!
3. Social Studies: We started to learn "Comparing the Colonies". Kids drew great billboards during our activity! Check our pictures below!
4. Science: We learned about how to make a topographic map and make a profile. Please check our pictures below!
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Communicator", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Emma! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！She is always trying to use Mandarin in class, and also she communicates with her classmates in a polite way. She brings sunshine in Tiger class!!!
6. Next Friday 2/7/2020 will be our Chinese New Year Celebration!!! Shout out Katie for organizing the performance and teaching the dance! Shout out Jaenin, Ali, Kayden, Karin, Harmony, Ja'Mya for spending time and effort!
Review at home:
2. Mandarin (Reading Program)
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
2/7 Chinese New Year Celebration (1:15 - 3:15 pm)
2/14 Teacher Professional Day (No school)
2/17 Presidents' Day (No school)
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Science class learning how to make a profile!
Kids were practicing our dance performance! Thank you all!
Kobe Bryant Remembrance
S.A.F.E. BUDDIES Lesson
Math Center Kahoot Group Game!
Social Studies activity: drawing Billboards!
Congratulations to Emma!
Our Monthly Sale! Hope you used your money wisely and bought what you want!