Good evening Tiger Families! This week we had lots of fun!
1. Math: We finished Module 4 and reviewed End-Module. Please review at home and we will have our End-Module assessment on Monday.
2. Mandarin: We finished reading Unit 5 Chapter 2 textbook. Please read Mandarin books at home and do our Mandarin packet. We still need more kids to read books!
3. Social Studies: We continued learning "Comparing the Colonies", and learned "Rhode Island" and "New York".
4. Science: We are going to learn "Energy" next week!
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Balanced", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Katie! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！She develops a wide range of skills both academic and social!
Review at home:
2. Mandarin (Reading Program)
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
2/14 Teacher Professional Day (No School)
2/17 Presidents' Day (No School)
2/28 Last Day of Trimester 2
3/2 First Day of Trimester 3
3/23-3/27 Spring Break (No School)
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Happy Birthday to Matt! Also Jaenin was sharing during the morning meeting!
SAFE BUDDIES Lesson
Congratulations to Katie!!!
Chinese New Year Celebration: Performances of Dragon Class, Penguin Class, Panda Class and Tiger Class! They did a wonderful job!!!
Chinese New Year Celebration Stations!!!