Hi Panda friends! The last week of February we were still busy! Here are some highlighted events:
1. Second/Third grade went to the West Side Market for the last field trip! After we learned knowledge about economy and budgeting, students made their own decisions about how to spend $5 in the market! We also had a great time in Mitchell's ice cream and had a tour about how to make ice cream. Please check out the pictures at the Google drive: drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1-wyyqBVh0BuyDkO70UuPU99UKYwhHX2T
2. On Friday, we had our first Black History Month assembly! We studied about some business women who had great influence on society. Panda class picked Rihanna Fenty and her beauty brand to present!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. Starting on Monday, we are using Trimester 3 schedule, please note the PE is on Wednesday: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rb9Mx2GouhuPnvTJQ8xcTuzKO5xbshyTL-s2JTf7_aw/edit#gid=472673167
2. We are still looking for classroom snacks. If you could bring one or two snacks to share that will be wonderful! I would recommend party size snacks like animal crackers, cheese balls, pretzel sticks etc so that I can pass a small portion each time.
3. The report card will be sent home on Friday. Please check your child's folder.
4. Math learning schedule: Module 5 Lesson 22 (Monday), Lesson 23 (Tuesday), Lesson 24 (Wednesday), Lesson 25 (Thursday) and Lesson 26 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!