Good evening Tiger Families! Let's check what we learned this week!
1. Math: We learned Module 5 lesson 7-12. Please finish lesson 12 homework No. 1,2.
2. Mandarin: We started to read Unit 6 Chapter 2 textbook. Please do our Mandarin packet, and our Mandarin reading log is optional.
3. Social Studies: We learned stories about "Jazz Era/Harlem Renaissance", and enjoyed some music!
4. Science: We did "Conductors and Circuit" investigation, and it was fun!
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Balanced", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Lukas! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！He has been trying very hard, and did great job on classwork and homework!
6. We had our "Black History Month Celebration" on Friday afternoon! Shout out to Jaenin, Katie, Karin for performing your poems! It was wonderful! Thanks to parents who volunteered! Kids had a great time! Please check pictures attached!
7. Tomorrow will be our first day of Trimester 3!
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
3/2 First Day of Trimester 3
3/23-3/27 Spring Break (No School)
Morning Meeting Sharing
Science Investigation! Every one did a great job!
Black History Month Project
Chinese Story Time Deng Laoshi From Cleveland Public Library Program
Congratulations to Lukas!!!
Black History Month Celebration! We had a a great time! Thanks to Jaenin, Katie and Karin for your great perfomance!