Good afternoon Tiger Families! Let's check what we learned this week~
1. Math: We learned Module 5 lesson 13-15. Please finish lesson 15 homework.
2. Mandarin: We started to read Unit 6 Chapter 3 textbook. Please do our Mandarin packet, and our Mandarin reading log is optional.
3. Social Studies: We learned about "Maryland" and "Georgia", and finished "Comparing the Colonies" lessons!
4. Science: We did "Magnets and Materials" and "Magnetic Fields" investigation, and kids know what materials will attract or repel!
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Principled", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Ali! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺!
6. PSI S.A.F.E. Buddies Lesson: we learned about "My Body My Rule", and ways to calm yourself down. Every student got a stress ball named "Bob"!
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
3/8 Daylight Savings Time
3/23-3/27 Spring Break (No School)
Morning Meeting Sharing
Science Investigation "Magnets and Materials"
PSI S.A.F.E. Buddies Lesson
This week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle Principled" student is Ali!