Good evening Tiger Families! Happy Chinese New Year! Xin nian kuai le!!! We have a short week and today we had a great field trip!
1. Math: We did Module 4 topic A and B quizzes, and reviewed our mid-module exercise. Please review them at home and we will have our mid-module assessment next Monday.
2. Mandarin: we learned Unit 5 Chapter 1. Please read Mandarin books at home and do our Mandarin packet.
3. Social Studies: we finished the exercise about "The Settlement of Plymouth".
4. We did our Rock and Roll Hall of Fame field trip! It was great! Please check out pictures!
5. Chinese New Year Party: Every Tiger kid has a "Red Pocket", and a box of Chinese candies. Happy the Year of Rat!
Review at home:
2. Mandarin (Reading Program)
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
2/7 Chinese New Year Celebration (1:15 - 3:15 pm)
2/14 Teacher Professional Day (No school)
2/17 Presidents' Day (No school)
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Math Class small group review activity
Morning meeting sharing
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Field Trip!!!
Happy Chinese New Year! Enjoy your Hongbao and Tangguo!