Good evening, panda families! Hope you had a warm weekend and some fun with snow! Here is some great pictures of last week!
1. In science, we started the next investigation: How to measure capacity? Students discovered capacity by using different measuring tools.
2. Due to the weather, we had several days playing indoor. Look at how they like our indoor recess box :)
3. MobyMax is absolutely SOMETHING this week! Students are so motivated to complete lessons to win the real rewards! I'm very impressed!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. No school on Monday (1/21)-MLK Day and Friday (1/25)-Student Led Conference
2. If you haven't signed up for the student led conference, please take one minute to sign up here: www.signupgenius.com/go/409084ba4af2ba2f85-student3 The conference with me will be 15 minutes with three stations rotation (math/Mandarin/teacher station). Each time slot allows up to three families to sign up. Conference signup links with other teachers (art/English) sent out separately.
3. Math learning schedule: Module 5 Lesson 1 (Tuesday), Lesson 2 (Wednesday), and Lesson 3 (Thursday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!