Good evening Tiger Families! This week is our second week in 2020, and we had a busy week! Let's check what we've learnt!
1. Math: we started Module 4 geometry. We finished lesson lesson 5-8. Please review them at home and finish lesson 8 homework.
2. Mandarin: we start Unit 5 characters and please read Mandarin Matrix Unit 5 at home.
3. Social Studies: we learned finished the exercise about "The Lost Settlement of Roanoke" and "Jamestown Colony".
4. Science: we did "Fossil Evidence" investigation, and our little tigers made their own fossils!
Review at home:
2. Mandarin (Reading Program)
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
1/20 Martin Luther King Jr. Day (No School)
1/23 Tiger Field Trip
1/24 Chinese New Year (No School)
2/7 Chinese New Year Celebration (1:15 - 3:15 pm)
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Students sharing time in the morning meeting
Kids were making their own fossils!
Thank you Emma for sharing your grandma's fossil with us!