Good evening Tiger Families! Winter is coming! We had our first big snow this week~ Let's check what we've learned this week!
1. Math: we learned about Module 3 Lesson 16-19, and we are learning standard algorithm of division. Please practice more~
2. Mandarin: we finished Pinyin Simple Final "u" and did classwork of Unit 2 Chapter 3. Also we assigned our homework, so please start to do your new character sheets of Unit 3 Chapter 1.
3. Social Studies: we learned about how to make notes, and wrote down key words.
4. Science: we continued to learn "Weathering", and did our investigation of Physical Weathering in class.
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Reflective", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Kardi! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
6. This Wednesday was Kardi's birthday. Happy Birthday to him!!!
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
Trimester 2 starts next week!
Google Account Permission Slips Signature due Wednesday 11/13/2019.
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Harrison and Hunter sharing their trip.
Happy Birthday to Kardi!
Taking notes in Social Studies and doing investigations in Science.