Good evening Tiger Families! This week we learned so much more!
1. Math: we learned Grade 4 Module 1 lesson 7-8. "Place Value" and "Rounding Numbers" can be difficult, so we will work harder!
2. Social Studies: we learned how to make a "Treasure Map" with map key, compass rose and map scale. You guys did a great job! Check some of the maps in the picture!
3. The golden turtle we are looking for this week is "Inquirer", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Harrison! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
4. This week every student got a "treasure box" for their turtle tickets and ancient coins, also they decorated by themselves. Check some of their work!
5. On Wednesday (9/4/2019) we had our Open House. Thank you for your coming! Tiger Parents have been very supportive!
1. On Monday (9/9/2019) Morning 8:30-9:00 Grandparents Walking in our classroom;
2. Book Fair on Friday (9/13/2019) 11:45-12:15 am. Please prepare money for your kid and put it in the envelope before Thursday;
3. NWEA Testing on Wednesday-Reading and Thursday-Math (9/11/2019-9/12/2019). Good Luck to our students!
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!