Good evening panda families! Happy Easter! Here are some highlights of last week's learning:
1. In Science last week, we learned how to separate rocks using different screens. We learned the smallest earth material is sand.
We also took a close look at sand and observed what happened when sand and water mixed up.
2. In Mandarin, we played two learning games this week: around the world and heads down thumbs up. It was fun to play games and review Chinese words we learned!
3. On Thursday, we did the Easter egg hunt and students can find up to three eggs that I hided in the classroom. Then they could find math/Mandarin questions inside and if they get it all right, they take little treats home :)
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. No school Monday (4/22).
2. Third grade OST Reading Test on 4/23-4/25.
3. PBIS party on 4/26 (Friday).
4. The selected students for the Ohio Speech Contest please keep practicing the speech, the contest will be on 4/27 (Saturday) at CSU.
5. Math learning schedule: Module 7 Lesson 13 (Tuesday), Lesson 14 (Wednesday), Lesson 15 (Thursday) and Lesson 16 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!