Good evening panda families, last week was a pretty busy week, we had our 3rd grade OST, PBIS party, and Ohio Speech Contest on Saturday! Let's review these wonderful moments!
1. We started a new science unit of animal and plant. We reviewed the requirement of plants growing and planted brassica seeds!
We also closely observed silkworm eggs and we can't wait to see how they grow!
2. Our third graders were taking their final OST reading for this school year on Tuesday. The other classes were showing their encouragement by giving high-fives and the warm hearted cards :)
3. On Wednesday we had our last Chinese Story Time from CPL this school year. Yufei Laoshi finished the story of 九色鹿 and played a content based game with students!
4. On Friday, we had our last PBIS party! The theme is about earth day and they planted their own flowers by using decorated recycled milk box!
5. Several students participated in 2019 Ohio Chinese Speech Contest this year and they did a wonderful job! Congratulations! So proud of them!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. The book fair is this week! Panda class signed up for Thursday (May 2nd) 8:30-9:00 for book shopping but feel free to shop books any day after dismissal this week!
2. Math learning schedule: Module 7 Lesson 17 (Monday), Mid Module Assessment (Tuesday), Lesson 18 (Wednesday), Lesson 19 (Thursday) and Lesson 20 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!