Good evening panda friends! Last week was a busy testing week, and kids did a great job on their testing! Let's check on some other wonderful learning moments happened last week:
1. In science, we continued observing brassica plant and learned about pollination. We also acted as bees and butterflies to transfer pollen from one another.
2. On Friday, we had a fun basketball game with GALA staff and parents! Some third graders also took a lead in playing the game!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. The STAMP test will be on Tuesday (Mandarin Language Test).
2. I've created a project on DonorsChoose for a Mandarin listening center, if you would like to chip in that will be awesome! Here is the link: www.donorschoose.org/project/listening-center-for-mandarin-audio-book/4117032/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=_directlink_&utm_campaign=school&utm_term=donor_5936494&rf=_directlink_-dc-2019-05-school-donor_5936494
3. Math learning schedule: Module 7 Lesson 30 (Monday), End of Module Assessment (Tuesday), Lesson 31 (Wednesday), Lesson 32 (Thursday) and Lesson 33 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!