Good morning panda friends! Hope you enjoyed the sunshine over the long weekend and had some good rest! Here are some highlights of last week:
1. In math, we started to reviewed 3rd grade concepts that we've learned this year. We created our own designs of one half on square and circle.
Also, we reviewed the fluency practices we've done all through the year by role playing!
2. In science, we observed the growth of silkworms. They turned so big!!! We paid close attention about how they eat mulberry tree leaves. We also learned the silkworm life cycle. They are so excited to take silkworms home this week!
3. This week's golden turtle we are looking for a knowledgable student! Congratulations to Audrey! She did a good job learning hard concepts and also she loves to help others with her knowledge!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. "Clap Out" on Thursday 3:30pm (May 30)
2. Field day on Friday (May 31)
3. I've created a project on DonorsChoose for a Mandarin listening center, if you would like to chip in that will be awesome! Here is the link: www.donorschoose.org/project/listening-center-for-mandarin-audio-book/4117032/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=_directlink_&utm_campaign=school&utm_term=donor_5936494&rf=_directlink_-dc-2019-05-school-donor_5936494
Let me know if you have any questions!