Good evening panda friends! Here are some learning moments of last week:
1. In science, we went out for rock collection for the class. Students picked 3 rocks based on their properties, like size, color, shape or texture, and they washed the rocks to see their changes as well.
2. In math, we started a new module in geometry. We reviewed the attributes of 2D shapes from 2nd grade and played "Guess what shape it is" game.
3. Also, we made our own tetromino template and tangram to solve problems!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. No school on Friday (4/19) and the following Monday (4/22).
2. I've sent an email for students selected to participate the 2019 Ohio Speech Contest, please check your email for the detailed information.
3. Math learning schedule: Module 7 Lesson 9 (Monday), Lesson 10 (Tuesday), Lesson 11 (Wednesday), and Lesson 12 (Thursday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!