Good evening panda friends! Can't believe it's May already! Here are some wonderful moments of last week!
1. We started our IB PYP unit last week by learning some basic elements of a map. We learned about how to use grid to locate places.
2. The third graders did excellent jobs in the Wax Museum project! They worked hard to know about the person, make poster and explain to the audience! We also took a look at 2nd graders' bottle projects! Nice work!
3. This week the golden turtle goes to Kardi! He tries hard to reflect on his choices and make a better decision. Good job!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. The third graders will be testing OST Math on Tuesday and Wednesday.
2. Math learning schedule: Module 7 Lesson 21 (Monday), Lesson 22 (Tuesday), Lesson 23 (Wednesday), Lesson 24 (Thursday) and Lesson 25 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!