Good evening panda friends! I would like to thank you all for bringing your kindness during the teacher appreciation week! It was a wonderful relaxed week for all teachers!
Some highlights of last week:
1. Our plants grow so fast! We planted brassica seeds one week ago and leave them under the light center, check how tall they grow!!
2. On Friday, we performed a song 茉莉花 during the school assembly and later that day, we made something for moms! We shared what you love about moms and made pop-up cards for moms!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. The NWEA MAP test will be on Tuesday (ELA) and Wednesday (Math).
2. Staff vs. Third Grade and Families Basketball Game on Friday 2:00pm.
3. Math learning schedule: Module 7 Lesson 25 (Monday), Lesson 26 (Tuesday), Lesson 27 (Wednesday), Lesson 28 (Thursday) and Lesson 29 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!