Good evening panda friends! Here are some wonderful moments to celebrate in last week:
1. In Science, we started the unit Pebble, Sand and Silt by observing and sorting rocks. We discussed what happened when we rubbed the rocks and then we discovered the properties of river rocks.
2. We had our last yoga session of the school year last Wednesday. Students reviewed the yoga posts they learned this year and talked about how they can use yoga in their lives.
3. We finally received the prizes from MobyMax real reward contest! Look at our three lucky winners! It's a great motivation for students to keep working on MobyMax at home.
4. The golden turtle this month is looking for thinkers.And congrats to Matt!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. The deadline of Ohio Speech Contest registration is 4/10, please upload script and audio here: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rpGtPFrmjKhMs62coCfRMFTrC0ul04hM?usp=sharing
2. Math learning schedule: Module 7 Lesson 4 (Monday), Lesson 5 (Tuesday), Lesson 6 (Wednesday), Lesson 7 (Thursday) and Lesson 8 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions!