Good evening Panda class! Hope you had a restful weekend! Here are some wonderful moments of last week's learning:
1. We slowly moved to the next science focus question: How do scientists measure distance. And we learned the standard unit in the metric system: meter. We practiced using meter tape to re-measure desks, common objects, and their own heights!
2. This week's Friday 2nd grade role play they did two shows: 玩水 and 生日惊喜. Check these out:
3. This week we are still looking for Reflective golden turtle winner and it goes to Marcus!! He did a great job pushing himself to make a more interesting sculpture that showed movement in art. Congrats!!
4. Also this week it's Panda class to perform on the stage yay!! We did a thank you song for the upcoming Thanksgiving and kids practiced a lot to remember the lyrics and movement!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. Monday afternoon students will watch Thanksgiving topic movies and discuss about the holiday. Teachers will be working on report card during that time and the report card will be sent home on Tuesday.
2. No school on Wednesday-Friday: Thanksgiving Break
2. Math learning schedule: Module 3 Lesson 11 (Monday), and Lesson 12 (Tuesday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! Have a wonderful night!