Good evening panda friends! Last week, our third graders had their first Ohio State Test during the week and they all tried so hard on the test! Proud of them!
Here are some other spotlights of the week:
1. I'm so surprised to see everyone's pumpkin project!!! They all look so good!!! Great job everybody~
2. On Friday, we had our second PBIS party-Pumpkin Party to celebrate students who making good choices. We ate fall snacks, took photos with Halloween theme photo booth, danced and tossed bean bag and hula hoop. Pictures are available to download at Google Drive here: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f_ZIyf5Cc5rgiy12Yv1fJ_C-4m7KUVdF?usp=sharing
3. Last week, the golden turtle winner is Jaenin! She tried very hard to be a risk taker in the state test as well as in daily subject learning. Good job!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. The upcoming week will be GALA Spirit week! Here are the schedule: Crazy Hair/Hat (Monday), PJ (Tuesday), Character/Costume (Wednesday), Mismatch (Thursday) and History/Decade (Friday). Please make sure you child still have coat/jacket to go outside for recess. Have fun!
2. Math learning schedule: Module 2 Lesson 19 (Monday), Lesson 20 (Tuesday), Lesson 21 (Wednesday), end of module assessment (Thursday) and Module 3 Lesson 1 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! Have a wonderful night!