Good evening Tiger Families! Two more weeks before Christmas~
1. Math: we learned about Module 3 Lesson 28-31. Please review long division algorithm.
2. Mandarin: we are learning Pinyin Initials "b p m f" and finish classwork of Unit 3 Chapter 3.
3. Science: We did the investigation of "Chemical Weathering", observed the evaporation of vinegar and wrote down different changes of rocks.
4. This Thursday is Lukas' Birthday! 生日快乐！Thank to Lukas' Mom for the cupcakes!
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Open-Minded", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Makayla! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
12/12-12/13 NWEA TESTING
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Science investigation of "Chemical Weathering"
Happy Birthday to Lukas!
Congratulations to Makayla!
Look at our Kakashi Hatake!