Good morning Tiger Families! One week before Christmas!!! We can't wait!
1. Math: we learned about Module 3 Lesson 32-35. Please review long division algorithm.
2. Mandarin: we are learning the classwork of Unit 4 Chapter 1.
3. Science: We learned a new chapter "Fossils".
4. Social Studies: We learned about "Early English Settlement".
5. This Thursday is Harrison's Birthday! 生日快乐！Thank to Meran for the ice cream!
6. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Open-Minded", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Matt! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
12/19 2:45pm-3:30pm Tiger Class Christmas Party
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
At Mandarin center we use play-doh to make characters.
Congratulations to Matt!