Good evening panda friends! Last week was a very busy week, and can't believe Christmas is almost there!
1. Pandas did their NWEA MAP test on Tuesday and Wednesday. Look how focused they were during the test!
2. On Thursday, we finished up the first science investigation by measuring around. Students estimated different objects circumference and measured with a meter tape.
3. On Friday, pandas did their holiday gifts shopping! It's so nice to see them caring about their families and friends!
4. Also on Friday, the Spooky Science is coming back in ELA class!
5. This week's golden turtle goes to Nadia! She is so open-minded that respects others and values differences! Good job!
6. I also want to thank people who came for the holiday event on Saturday! Kids performed, enjoyed the food, and had fun altogether!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. All library books are due back before winter break. Please send them with your child the week of December 17th on the day they go to the library. This is important so that we can properly inventory the books.
2. Math learning schedule: Module 4 Lesson 5 (Monday), Lesson 6 (Tuesday), Lesson 7 (Wednesday), Lesson 8 (Thursday) and Mid-Module Assessment (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! Have a wonderful night!