Good afternoon Tiger Families! We had a busy week!
1. Math: we finished Module 2!!! Students are getting more familiar with their group work~
2. Science: we observed dry and wet soil and are going to use what we've learnt on our field trip next week!
3. Mandarin: we studied Pinyin Simple Final "a" and did classwork of Unit 1 Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. Please review more Mandarin Matrix at home!
4. Social Studies: we made El Salvador flags!
5. During morning meeting, we shared our timeline~
6. On Tuesday we did our pictures, and kids looked all cute~
7. The golden turtle we are looking for this week is "Risk Taker", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Emma! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
Review at home:
1. Math: Embarc: https://embarc.online/course/view.php?id=25
2. Mandarin: Quizlet https://quizlet.com/DragonGill57/folders/mandarin/sets
1. Tuesday (10/8/2019) 1:15 pm-3:00 pm: Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration;
2. Thursday (10/10/2019) 9:00 am-2:00 pm: Field Trip to Lake Metroparks;
3. Friday (10/11/2019) 12:00 pm-7:00 pm: Parent Teacher Conference.
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Math Science Class
Golden Turtle "Risk Taker" Emma!