Good evening panda families, hope you all had a warm weekend! Here are some highlights of the first week back after the winter break!
1. We reviewed area measurement by playing partner game!
2. We had two days indoor recess last week due to the cold weather. But we still had fun in class by playing the indoor recess games :)
3. The yoga class is back! Kids are excited to learn more poses!
4. We switched to another golden turtle selection procedure after the break. So each homeroom teacher nominates one student that shows golden turtle characteristic of the month, then through discussion with other teachers, each grade level selects one winner for the golden turtle.
This month we are looking for communicators! And the winner is Harrison! He is doing a great job listening to others and taking suggestions, also verbalizing his thoughts in the target language! Congrats!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. You can still turn in your winter packet! I'm impressed by students' hard work during the break and the finishers seems happy with my certificate and little prizes! :)
2. Math learning schedule: Module 4 Lesson 13 (Monday), Lesson 14 (Tuesday), Lesson 15 (Wednesday), Lesson 16 (Thursday) and End of module assessment (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
3. The student-led conference will be on Jan 25th. A signup sheet will send out later this week!
Let me know if you have any questions!