Good afternoon Tiger Families! Welcome back! This week is our first week in 2020, let's check what we've learnt!
1. Math: we started Module 4 geometry. We finished lesson lesson 1-4. Please review them at home.
2. Mandarin: we reviewed characters in Unit 4 and we will start Unit 5 next week.
3. Social Studies: we learned articles about "Early English Settlement" such as "The Lost Settlement of Roanoke" and "Jamestown Colony". We were surprised how difficult these colonists survive.
4. Science: we learned about "Fossil Evidence", and will start our investigation next week.
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Communicator", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Marcus! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
1/17 Student-Led Parent Teacher Conferences (Please bring your kid)
1/20 Martin Luther King Jr. Day (No School)
1/23 Tiger Field Trip
1/24 Chinese New Year (No School)
2/7 Chinese New Year Celebration (1:15 - 3:15 pm)
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
祝贺！Congratulations to Marcus!