Good evening panda friends! Here are some highlights of the week:
1. On Monday, the last day of Hispanic Heritage Month, we had a celebration! We had fun dancing and shaking maracas, cutting papel picado/pinatas, and making mini taco/nachos.
2. We also started our science unit this week! In this unit, we learn measuring matter, and our first task is to measure our desk by a non standard unit-half straw:
3. This week's risk-taker golden turtle goes to Charlie! She has tried so hard in English to say the words and spell the words by sounding it out! She also tried to take the risk of being first several students to do morning sharing in Mandarin! Good Job!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. October PBIS party: Friday 10/26.
2. Math learning schedule: Module 2 Lesson 15 (Monday), Lesson 16 (Tuesday), Lesson 17 (Wednesday), Lesson 18 (Thursday) and Lesson 19 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! Have a wonderful night!