Good evening Tiger Families! Thanksgiving is coming!!! Let's check what we learned this week.
1. Math: we learned about Module 3 Lesson 23-26. Please review long division.
2. Mandarin: we are learning Pinyin Initials "b p m f" and did classwork of Unit 3 Chapter 2. Also we assigned our homework, so please start to do your new character sheets.
3. Social Studies: we finished learning contributions of all five immigrant groups.
4. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Reflective", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Jaenin! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
5. We had our second PBIS party! So much fun! Check some pictures!!!
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
11/26 Report Cards go home
11/27 - 11/29 No School / Thanksgiving Holiday Break
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Our second PBIS party!
Golden Turtle "Reflective" this week is Jaenin!