Good evening Tiger Families! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!! Let's see what we learned this week~
1. Math: we learned Grade 4 Module 1 lesson 9-12. This week I can see that we are learning faster, and I am proud of you!
2. Science: we learned what "Soil" is, and made a science notebook. I can't wait to see all your pages filled out!
3. Social Studies: we watched Mid-Autumn Festival videos, and did craftwork.
4. The golden turtle we are looking for this week is "Inquirer", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Hunter! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
5. This Monday we did grandparents walking, and it was so nice.
6. We also went to book fair this Friday, and it was a lot of fun.
7. Students took NWEA Reading and Math Testing on Wednesday and Thursday. We will talk about their goals soon.
1. No school on Monday (9/16/2019 PD DAY);
2. Fathers Walk on Thursday (9/19/2019). Fathers will walk their children to breakfast at school ans stay for donuts and juice from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM;
3. PBIS celebration on Friday (9/20/2019) AT 1:15 PM;
4. Hispanic Heritage Month September 15 - October 15.
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!