Hi Panda Friends! Hope you had a restful weekend! Here are some highlights of last week of school:
1. On Tuesday, we celebrated Grandparents Day by having breakfast with them! Love to see these smily faces :)
2. Starting this week, we have Yoga Class every Thursday afternoon! See how focused they are in Yoga time!
3. One of their favorite morning meeting activities: telephone. We tried animals and fruits in Mandarin to whisper to neighbor.
4. Congratulations to Hunter for the golden turtle this week! He is such an inquirer in Art class and asked so many good questions!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. Panda will be testing NWEA MAP test on Tuesday and Wednesday.
2. There is a PFA Fall Raffle fundraiser envelope sent home last Friday. Please turned in by Friday, September 28.
3. Math learning schedule: Module One Lesson 18 (Monday), Lesson 19 (Tuesday), Lesson 20 (Wednesday), Lesson 21 (Thursday), and end of module assessment (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! Have a good night!