Good evening Panda friends! We had a very busy week last week, pandas tested NWEA MAPs and they did a great job! Also, we had some other events like Fathers Walk, PBIS party, etc. check out these wonderful pictures:
1. On Thursday morning, we celebrated fathers and male role models in our children's lives. Thank you for parents who came and supported the event!
2. We had our first PBIS party last Friday! We played fishing gummy worm, dancing, drawing chalks and eating snacks! More pictures on the Google drive: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-bpzZnwaRv4IQNz13sYhmQOsIj0yWZDB?usp=sharing
3. This week's golden turtle winner is Katie! She is very curious and asks a lot of questions in every subject! She not only asks questions, but also tries very hard to look for answers as well. Great job as a inquirer!
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. Panda will have a field trip with Quetzal and Bull class on Friday (9/28) to the Cleveland Museum of Art. If you haven't returned the permission slip, it's due by Tuesday (9/25). [The West Side Market field trip date changed from Feb 6 to Feb 27]
2. There is a PFA Fall Raffle fundraiser envelope sent home last Friday. Please turned in by Friday, September 28.
3. Math learning schedule (we will start with Module 2 this week): Lesson 1 (Monday), Lesson 2 (Tuesday), Lesson 3 (Wednesday), and Lesson 4 (Thursday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!