Good evening panda friends! Hope you enjoyed the good weather today! Some beautiful learning moments highlighted from last week:
1. This week we played some multiplication games in math. Students work in pairs rolling the dice twice and find the product. If they can find the number on the paper, they shout "safe", otherwise, they lose the game.
2. We had our last Yoga class for the calendar year. It will resume on Jan. 2019.
3. Panda class book fair shopping happened on Friday! See how excited they are to get a new book!
4. This week's golden turtle goes to Audrey! She reflects herself and always wants to do better! Good job!
5. Also on Friday, we had our Nov. PBIS movie party. It was simple and warm. They enjoyed popcorn and juice, and watched Moana.
6. Two presentation videos from our 2nd graders! 足球游戏 (Soccer game) and 几个大虫 (How many gummy worms).
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. Picture re-take day: 12/04
2. Math learning schedule: Module 3 Lesson 17 (Monday), Lesson 18 (Tuesday), Lesson 19 (Wednesday), Lesson 20 (Thursday) and Lesson 21 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! Have a wonderful night!