Good evening Tiger Families! Happy Halloween!
1. Math: we learned about Module 3 Lesson 12-15, and we did Topic D quiz and Mid-Module Assessment.
2. Mandarin: we studied Pinyin Simple Final "u" and did classwork of Unit 2 Chapter 2. Also we assigned our homework, so please start to do your new character sheets of Unit 2 Chapter 3.
3. Social Studies: we learned about the contributions of American Indians, Latinos, African Americans, Asian Americans, European Americans.
4. Science: we started to learn "Weathering", and will keep next week.
5. The Golden Turtle we are looking for this week is "Risk Taker", and this week in Tiger Class the "Golden Turtle" student is Charlize! Congratulations!!! 热烈祝贺！
6. We had a Halloween Party this Thursday, and please check the pictures!
Review at home:
Mandarin Matrix: https://www.mandarinmatrix.com/page/login.aspx
PD day: Tuesday 11/5/2019
Thank you! Enjoy your weekend!
Our little teachers are helping with Math questions
Thank you to Harmony's mom for bringing delicious cupcakes!!!
Golden Turtle this week Charlize! 祝贺！
Happy Birthday to Makayla! 生日快乐！