Good evening panda friends! Hope everyone had a restful and fun winter break! Can't wait to see you in 2019! Here are some highlights of last week of school before the winter break:
1. We continued science learning in properties of matter. Students categorized and described characteristics of different states of matter.
2. We had so much fun on the Friday holiday celebration party! We played balance ornaments on scale, built up your snowman/gingerbread man, wrapped you/your friends into Christmas tree, and had everything they wanted for snacks! Pictures are available to download here: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-lvg35nBIOAqDKBc-KTjiFeyfGtGAOPw?usp=sharing
Reminders for the upcoming week:
1. No School on Monday Jan 7th (teachers' PD) The school resumes on Tuesday Jan 8th.
2. Please check the answer key of the winter packet (drive.google.com/file/d/0B-gWvsTcLdQMNUhHZ01RX0lQeG5ybUhOdXlSZnJGejJCeVhV/view) and sign/return the instruction page and reading log page this week! Students who completed the winter work will receive a certificate and a prize for their hard work during the break :)
3. Math learning schedule: Module 4 Lesson 9 (Tuesday), Lesson 10 (Wednesday), Lesson 12 (Thursday) and Lesson 12 (Friday). Please finish the lesson at home according to the schedule if you will be absent. A very useful website which including each lesson's short video, conceptual learning, and homework guide: embarc.online/course/view.php?id=40
Let me know if you have any questions! See you on Tuesday!