Good afternoon! Tiger families! This is the third week of our distance learning, and I want to thank Tiger students again for taking our live sessions! You are so wonderful!
Mandarin (two assignments per week)
1. Please go to Google Classroom "Classwork" page, and click "Mandarin" topic on the left.
2. This week we learned Unit 1 page 24 to page 29, and students can also learn Pinyin stories from iChineseReader. Students can find the recorded videos there.
3. After watching the video, students do the Mandarin assignment Kahoot.
Math (four assignments per week)
1. Please go to Google Classroom "Classwork" page, and click "Math" topic on the left.
2. This week we learned <Engage NY> Module 5 Lesson 21-24.
3. After watching the video, students finish their homework on paper.
From next week, students can finish their Math assignment either on the google sheets, or on paper. Both ways are OK. If you write on paper, please take a picture using your chromebook then submit it. If you finish on the google sheets, please turn in directly. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you! Be healthy and stay safe!