Good afternoon! Tiger families! We have one more week of school, and I want to thank all Tiger students and parents for being awesome during the school year especially during distance learning time! We appreciate you very much!
Mandarin (two assignments per week)
1. Please go to Google Classroom "Classwork" page, and click "Mandarin" topic on the left.
2. This week we learned Unit 1 page 40 to page 43, and students can find the recorded videos there.
3. After watching the video, students do the Mandarin assignment Kahoot.
Math (four assignments per week)
1. Please go to Google Classroom "Classwork" page, and click "Math" topic on the left.
2. This week we learned <Engage NY> Module 5 Lesson 34-37.
3. After watching the video, students finish their homework in the Google Sheet attached.
Next week will be our last week, so we are continuing our special days to celebrate graduation!
5/25 Monday: Memorial Day (No School)
5/26 Tuesday: Share Interests Day
5/27 Wednesday: Best Memory Day
5/28 Thursday: Virtual Field Trip Day
5/29 Friday: You can drive to school to return your chromebook, waive goodbye to teachers, pick up students' belongings, receive a non-Field Day t-shirt and free book.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you! Be healthy and stay safe!